Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hump Day Distractions

You should probably send this to someone you love today...
Homies. It's Wednesday. I'm bouncing here and there and everywhere so no time for small talk, let's get you those links! Cheers!!

* Rainbows, upon rainbows, upon rainbows. Yay!
* In case you haven't seen these bodies, holy crap take a look at these bodies.
* ... and here are some really great positive-body-image quotes to enjoy as a side dish with your hot bods sandwich!
* Because I love summer and I love candles (and I kinda love all things Lauren Conrad too).
* Some really interesting data on the positive impact being a working mom can have on your kids (daughters and sons!)
* Nothing says summer like a tasty lobster roll. Here's how to make your own like a pro.
* OMG I must go to this place. Must.Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment