Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hump Day Distractions

I hope you have a sparkling poop kind of day.
Guess who had her first "look at you, placed right next to the register" impulse purchase of the season yesterday!? MmmmMmmm you taste so good my egg-shaped friend:) Since every day can't be a Cadbury day, here are some delightful distractions from around the web to get you over the hump and straight on to the weekend!

* A new and interesting take on consignment that I just might have to try next time I clean out my closet (which I swear I'm going to do soon, before shizz gets out of control again!)
* Everlasting love. So very very beautiful.
* I'm going to have a baby just so I can put it in this onesie.
* Brussels and Burrata pizza as a recipe that looks pretty easy to pull off!? STFU.
* Every girl needs to know how to keep her cheap jewelry from turning green (just might have to try it).
* Be a badass, fearless, alpha woman. I dare you.
* This birthday party is absolutely golden. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. You're are so sweet. Thank you for the love! I'm off to enjoy your links. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete