Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hump Day on Delay

I find this incredibly funny.
As has become something of a trend around here, my Hump Day was so aggressive (hehe) that I didn't make it to the blog for a post. That doesn't mean I don't have some delightful distractions in the queue for you though... now you just get to enjoy them one day closer to glorious Friday. Enjoy!

* A simple way to add some color and cheer to your next party/buffet/photo booth.
* This is a really important article for any woman who has to negotiate. Read it.
* I bought this entire outfit yesterday. Is it springtime yet?
* "Slide the City!?". Just tell me when and where and I will be there.
* Some clarity on the location of all those random Manhattan neighborhood names (Turtle Bay!?)
* A HUGE about-face from the science community about feeding kiddos peanuts!
* Have you seen the music video for Uptown Funk? It's amazing, but THIS is even more amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, that guacamole looks so good! Have a great start to the week, darling.

    ReplyDelete