Monday, January 5, 2015

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Indeed.
Whoa. Monday. Monday January 5th, two thousands and FIFTEEN!! We're back!! Happy New Year my friends! I hope that you all had joyful, restful and wonderful holidays and that you aren't crashing too hard against today's return to the grind. I don't even know where to start today, as I'm an overwhelming mix of refreshed, energized, wanderlusty and nervously excited to tackle the massive workload that lies ahead. Also, I'm jetlagged, definitely, seriously jetlagged.

But first thing's first, my vacation was crazy amazeballs. Winter adventures in northern Finland combined with urban adventures in Copenhagen made for a trip so perfect I cannot WAIT to share pictures and stories... to hold you over until I can upload, edit and organize, here are some snaps from my (amazing, beloved) iPhone:





Taken about 48 hours ago from atop the Round Tour in Copenhagen. Now I'm blogging in bed in NYC. Whoa.
I feel so blessed to have been able to take this trip and I'm not a person who uses the word "blessed" very often. I think there's a post on that topic in your future. There's also a post on confidence (as much on the inside as outside), exercise (never enough), starting a family (where's the baby crazy?), resolutions (still makin (and breakin) em!) and lighter topics such as sharing a bathroom with your spouse, being super over winter and old ass mattresses. 2015 is gonna be big people. Here's to tackling the light, heavy and everything in between together!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Missed you on the blog and can't wait to read the posts you teased about and see more pictures of your awesome trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back , darling and happy new year!!! Oh boy, your photos are amazing and I can't wait for more. Kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your amaze photog skills as usual...and this whole post. Researching international travel for 2015 now, as inspired by you. And I'm on the edge of my seat for all of those (very relevant) blog topics for this year. Love you and EH - need a visit SOON <3

    ReplyDelete