Thursday, November 20, 2014

Little bits of things...

This morning I stumbled upon the trailer for an upcoming live action version of Disney's Cinderella which I have to admit I didn't even know was a thing, but turns out it is and it's arriving in March 2015 and the trailer is out and it is... Perfection.
Should I be embarrassed to tell you that I had tears in my eyes by the end? Because I did. And I think it's because everything about this depiction, this recreation of an animated tale that I've loved with my whole heart since I was a very little girl looks Perfect. The casting of Lily James (Downton Abbey) as Ella, the way they've woven just a little back story into the fairytale, those costumes... I melt...


In other news, this week the beloved (by all but Dr. H) OscartheFriendlyPup has been spending quite a bit of time at the Merry Meri HQ while my parents are on vacation. I thought you all would enjoy a visual of "the state of things"...
"Yes Meri, can I help you with something?"
("Yes Oscar, I've given up on keeping your off the couch")

Some of us are working harder than others...
A few minutes ago Osc adorably nuzzled his nose onto my legs. When I responded by petting him lovingly, he proceeded to climb halfway up onto my tiny ikea chair and lay his 100lb body across my lap. What a mush.

And finally, I stumbled upon this link this morning and it cracked me up. Click for a laugh:) (Is it the weekend yet!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment