Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hump Day Distractions

Autumn in New York...!
Heeeeey Wednesday how we doin!? Today I've got a bit of a spring in my step because Dr. H and I finally booked a belated anniversary/holiday-time vacation last night (more on that soon), I am getting all prettied up later today for a fancy work event tonight and THAT photo above is the view when I step out on my terrace. That view. J'adore. Also, directly below my apartment (and for several blocks around it) film crews are setting up to shoot Law and Order SVU. If I have an Olivia Benson siting that would be epic. Just EPIC!! (I told you I'm in a good mood today:) Here to spread some Wednesday cheer are links from around the web. Enjoy!

* If you're like me, ass in a desk chair more waking hours than not, these stretches are for you.
* Dinner in 20. And looks tasty too!
* In my next life, I want to come back as one of (parent)thetically speaking's kids.
* Hey Dr. H!! I told you so. (get ready for a cuteness EXPLOSION!)
* Cool and unique shelving at an affordable price. Always a good find.
* And while we're talking cool and unique, I really dig these light fixtures.
* How long you need to exercise to burn off some of your favorite eats (30 minute bike ride for 1 slice of pepperoni pizza... that doesn't actually seem so bad, sign me up for a 90 minute ride please!)
* The most wildly fun commercial ever (man I wish I could have seen this in person!)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful view, indeed and thank you for the link love. Btw: that pasta dish looks scrumptious - I need to make it:) Happy Tuesday, love. xo

    ReplyDelete