Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello October!

J'adore October.
I always have trouble with the transition from summer to fall, but by the time October rolls around I'm ready for some strolls in the crisp autumn air, pumpkin scented candles, leaf peeping, anniversary celebrating (3 years, can you believe it!?) and of course my beloved Halloween!! In honor of the start of one of my favorite months of the year, here are some tasty fall-inspired recipes for you to enjoy. Cheers to fall my friends!

Spiral Apple Bread with Caramel Apple Glaze. OOOO.MMMMM.GGGGGGeeee!!! 
Pin it HERE, full recipe HERE.

Nothing says fall like some homemade Corn Bread.
Full recipe HERE.

Soup is just about ready to re-emerge from the back of my pantry and recipe list. 
Check out this yummy Creamy Pumpkin Soup for a seasonally perfect meal.
Pin it HERE. Full recipe HERE.  

And because no season is complete without a thematic cocktail, I present the Caramel Apple Pie Martini!
Pin it HERE. Full Recipe HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment