Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hump Day Distractions

Seriously good question of the day.
So I'm rollin in a little late with the distractions today, but I'm going to blame it on my all-consuming anticipation of tonight's So You Think You Can Dance performance finale. Dr. H and I are SYTYCD junkies and I just cannot WAIT to see who is going to be crowned "America's Favorite Dancer" (#ThisIsNotAPaidAdvertisement) To get ya through the day, over the hump and straight on to the holiday weekend, here are some delightful distractions from around the web!

* An answer to the tattoo critique "but who knows how it will look when you get old and wrinkly!?"
* If this amazing overnight experience includes free meatballs, I just might have to fly to Australia for it! (via CupofJo)
* Cute, tasty and kid friendly "breakfast sushi".
* Can a normal human wear things like THIS because I kinda want to...
* So freaking creative and cool.
* If it's possible to be turned on by built in bookshelves, I'd have to say THESE are doing the trick. Mmmm.
* That moment when an excellent office prank may have gone too far...
* I like this list.
* This game of flip cup is on a whole other level. #NailingIt

No comments:

Post a Comment