Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bling Thing.

or a ruby, or sapphire, or emerald... 
I have always been a lover of all things sparkly, statement, subtle or blingy, but lately I feel like I've stumbled upon some serious jewelry realness across the internets. From bold and blinged out cuffs to dainty chains and charms, here are some beauties worth adding to your collection.

How ridiculously rad is that bracelet!? Custom options just like it are available via the Etsy shop Doloris Petunia and it's only a matter of time before I place my order. I also love the shop's Swarovski friendship bracelets ($28 each) and a stack of Jelly Jems ($18 each or 3 for $45) are the cutest take on the jelly band trend I've ever seen! So pop over to Doloris Petunia and check out her collection of jewels, headpieces and more today!

On the opposite end of the jewelry spectrum, I was excited to discover designer Meira T's collection which is full of dainty charms and chains that make for beautiful everyday outfit accents. From moons and stars to feathers and gemstones, these necklaces come with a significant price tag, but promise to be an elegant yet unique piece that will withstand the test of time in your jewelry box. 

Another Etsy gem comes from StarryBasement Co. whose location cuff caught my eye on Pinterest and led to a treasure trove of adorable cuffs bearing inspirational quotes and customizable messages. Priced reasonably at approximately $20 each (depending on your metal choice), I'd love a stack of copper, silver and gold bracelets for myself, or maybe there's a certainly newly engaged girl who might need this anniversary cuff one day!?

Did you know that Madewell has a seriously awesome jewelry collection? Because they totally do!! I bought this "Knotish" necklace last spring and receive compliments every time I wear it and that's just one example. From bold statements to simple elegance, be sure to check out Madewell next time you're on the hunt for a new piece or bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment